Need a quality, performance-driven binocular that won't break the bank? Enter the all-new Crossfire series—an entirely new optical system, housing, and aesthetic push into a realm previously unheard of at this price point. Fully multi-coated lenses promote impressive optical quality, while a wide field of view and enhanced depth of field ensure optimal subject acquisition. They may be the entry point in our roof prism lineup, but there is nothing entry-level about these binoculars.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Roof Prisms: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Right Eye Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on the right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount. Adapter sold separately.
Magnification: 10 x
Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
Eye Relief: 15 mm
Exit Pupil: 4.3 mm
Linear Field of View: 325 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View: 6.2 degrees
Close Focus: 8 feet
Interpupillary Distance: 56-76 mm
Height: 6 inches
Width: 5.1 inches
Weight: 23.3 ounces
Complete with a soft carry case, comfort neck strap, tethered lens covers, and rain guard. Learn More