Grizzly -50 Degree Ripstop Sleeping Bag:
* Ripstop shell is light weight and durable yet easy to clean and pack up. The ripstop material stops rips or tares and gives you plenty of use out there in the great outdoors.
* 2 Layer Construction: 2 layers of off-set insulation to block the hot air from escaping or the cold air from coming in.
* Plush flannel lining for those cold nights and for more comfort, Super-soft flannel lining to give you the most comfortable night's sleep!
* Cold Proctect: Huge oversized wind baffles are designed to guarantee no cold spots around the zipper. Keep All the good warm air in and the cold air out. Most camping bags don't offer this luxury. There is also a draft tube around the neck/shoulders that can be cinched tight around your body to keep your body heat inside the bag.
* Huge zipper: It is easy to find and use in the dark and cold.
* Unzip and put 2 bags together for King-Size comfort. Superior sewing and bag construction- Inner pocket for storing stuff.
* HUGE Measures 40 inches wide x 99 inches long.
* Fill weight 7 lbs, Bag weight 9.7 lbs
* Filled with hyperloft: Super lofting fill, explodes with loft and super down like fivers that actually retain warmth even if the bag gets wet.
Complete with Duffle Bag for sleeping bag storage. Learn More
Great wool blanket for camping, hunting, and home use. We sell a lot of these for our Idaho winters for the trunk of cars in case a person is stranded in a snow drift! Made from 80/20 wool / other fabric with stitched ends to prevent unraveling. Heavy weight of 6 lbs and measures approx 75 inches x 58 inches. Used but in very good shape!! Get them before they are gone! Color is a grayish hue. Learn More
The M1945 Sleeping Bag Case was made from olive green cotton cloth and provided a water repellent (not waterproof) outer layer for the Sleeping Bag. The two straps at the foot of the sleeping bag were tied though openings at the bottom of the case. The cover has snap closures. This cover is used which means no holes but the material may be faded a bit. OD color. Learn More