Grizzly -50 Degree Ripstop Sleeping Bag:
* Ripstop shell is light weight and durable yet easy to clean and pack up. The ripstop material stops rips or tares and gives you plenty of use out there in the great outdoors.
* 2 Layer Construction: 2 layers of off-set insulation to block the hot air from escaping or the cold air from coming in.
* Plush flannel lining for those cold nights and for more comfort, Super-soft flannel lining to give you the most comfortable night's sleep!
* Cold Proctect: Huge oversized wind baffles are designed to guarantee no cold spots around the zipper. Keep All the good warm air in and the cold air out. Most camping bags don't offer this luxury. There is also a draft tube around the neck/shoulders that can be cinched tight around your body to keep your body heat inside the bag.
* Huge zipper: It is easy to find and use in the dark and cold.
* Unzip and put 2 bags together for King-Size comfort. Superior sewing and bag construction- Inner pocket for storing stuff.
* HUGE Measures 40 inches wide x 99 inches long.
* Fill weight 7 lbs, Bag weight 9.7 lbs
* Filled with hyperloft: Super lofting fill, explodes with loft and super down like fivers that actually retain warmth even if the bag gets wet.
Complete with Duffle Bag for sleeping bag storage. Learn More
This -25 deg. Sleeping bag by Grizzly has a sturdy cotton canvas shell and the softest flannel liner, with more features than you could find in any sleeping bag like huge draft tubes and chest baffles, double layer offset quilting, superior comfort and warmth, stuffed with Hyperloft Insulation, and stored in a custom Grizzly duffle with compression straps.
GI Spec Folding Cot: Tempered Tubular Hardened Aluminum Frame, Prefitted double stitched nylon cover, plastic leg tips, 77L x 25W x 18 H, Tested to over 1,000 lbs, Comes with a nylon storage/carry bag. Compares to original US Issue. New, OD. Learn More