- Fully opens with paracords to adjust.
- One internal sleeve, one zipper pocket, and multiple
- Removable 7" x 12" vinyl sleeve for map or documents.
- External webbing for modular attachments.
- 10" x 3" ID/Patches panel.
- Removable back straps.
- Two D-ring on the back.
Size : 10"L x 7.5"H x 1.5"D Learn More
French military issue, measures approx.10 1/2'' by 4 1/2'' by 1 1/2'',2 loops on the back of the pouch that you can put a belt through, leather strap goes through a metal bracket for closure. Condition: Good besides corroded closure rivet! We mostly sell these for the leather. Black color Learn More
Original WWII British made Mills equipment co ( M.E.Co ) US First Aid pouch dated 1944. Excellent Condition. US Army contracted the British company to make these during the war. Khaki Canvas with belt hook on back for the pistol belt. Measures approx 3 1/2" x 6". Great piece of history. Learn More