This small size handheld multifunction radio is perfect for emergency use indoor or outdoor. The unique battery compartment for 3 AAA for regular battery and a built-in rechargeable battery pack. So, you have 6 power sources to use this radio for any emergency situations. The power sources are Cranking power, solar power, regular battery ,rechargeable battery pack, AC adaptor charging or USB power from computer or any 5V output source.
The super bright LED flashlight is perfect for use in dark. You can hear weather bands from anywhere in the USA and Canada.
Our small size radio contains Shortwave band which gives you stations from anywhere in the world, so you are not limited to the local AM or FM only
The 7 Band Weather radio precisely gives you weather information 24 hours, 7 days a week.
6 Ways of Power:
1. Dynamo Cranking Power: 120 turns per minute of cranking will power the built in Ni-MH battery pack with strong current and voltage.
2. Solar Panel Power: Under the direct sunlight, the solar panel will power the radio without a problem.
3. AAA Batteries: You can use 3 normal AAA batteries to run the radio for maximum reception.
4. A built-in Rechargeable battery pack.
5. AC adaptor charge from USB port. (Optional)
6. Charge from a computer via USB port.
White LED flashlight
1. AM: 520-1717 KHz
2. FM: 88.00- 108.00 MHz
3. SW1: 4.20-18.00KHz
Weather Band: 7 standard bands for all stations, PLL crystal control circuit for stable reception